Welcome to the Hessle Town Council website.
This site has been developed to give the residents access to their Council.
We hope to regularly update these pages to communicate what the Council wishes to achieve throughout the year and what progress is being made on any current projects or issues which have been raised.
For latest Government instruction regarding Covid-19 Restrictions see – Stay at Home Lockdown poster
or for local advise and assistance from the East Riding of Yorkshire Council visit https://covid19.eastriding.gov.uk/
News and Events
St John Ambulance Service are co-ordinating the vaccination volunteers programme for the COVID-19 roll out. If you are interested in volunteering please visit the Volunteers Wanted page within the Noticeboard at the top of this page.
For a detailed list of all current members, please visit the councillors page.
What the Town Council do
• The Council regularly meet to discuss local issues
• Support and encourage ongoing community engagement initiatives
• Maintain devolved assets at a local level
• Support the economic diversity and prosperity of the town
• Review planning applications and make comment as appropriate
For the times of Council and Committee meetings please refer to Forthcoming Meetings page.